Skip to main content

👥 Why they decided to join us 👥




Meet Nina, Sangeeta, Chrisitna, Vivien and Praveen and discover why they decided to join CCJM Consuting Ltd online live biz group trainings.

Meet Nina, Sangeeta, Christina, Vivien and Praveen 

Discover why they decided to join 

CCJM Consuting Ltd online live biz group trainings




Praveen:Tai Chi Studio · Astrologist & Psychic_Golden Tree

I decided to join CCJM Consulting Ltd training because I was overwhelmed with the idea of going online. I am very much into person to person if you know about one-to-ones.

I just didn't have much online business presence. So diving in was quite overwhelming for me. So being with this course that I've joined really helped me. All the different business modules were recovered beautifully in this course. 




https://www.facebook.com/mindfulness.stress.courses/?tn-str=k*F

Nina_ Accredited Mindfulness Teacher _Mindfully You

I was recommended by a friend to join this business group. I had heard it was a a good.

It's always good to come somewhere with a recommendation.

I needed to improve my online business presence and my Facebook business page. This just seemed a great opportunity to do that. And it was over the start of lockdown so it was good to do online. 





Sangeeta: Artist · Art · Visual Arts https://sansart.co.uk/

The reason I joined the online live training group sessions is to learn and to keep growing my business. The reason I chose this particular group is because I have attended sessions and I know the quality that is being delivered. I had confidence in the quality. Also being in a group meant you could learn and motivate each other. 








Christina: Freelance Illustrator/Designer/Artist 

Main objectives were to gain business confidence and focus within the within a group environment of people that are having similar ambitions. 

Different skill sets that you can learn from each other. 

It was really helpful to gain focus because you have a set time need to be there and action the weekly group tasks.

It helped me give me structure and drive to move forward with my business. 






Vivien:Therapist · Personal Coach _ Without Medication

I already knew Ariane of CCJM Consulting. I've also had business conversations/strategy sessions. I knew Ariane was an expert in her field and she was offering a group training.

Taking my business online and the timing was absolutely perfect because of the environment.

I needed to take my business online because I could see more people even more people with anxiety and depression that I can help with my business online. I had some ideas but I needed help with more Focus. Timing was just perfect to join the group  and get the benefit of Ariane's wonderful experience and the other people in the group. 






“Try something different today. Don’t stay stuck, do better.” Andy Wooten

Meet Nina, Sangeeta, Chrisitna, Vivien and Praveen in the video below


 



We have 3 online live business group trainings this summer: Level 1,2 & 3 To launch this, we have a special LAUNCH SALE ! 50% Discount! Tickets now available for purchase for our online live biz group training:
Surfing the wave of opportunities selling online by CCJM Consulting Ltd. Training details HERE



Let us help you and your small business get few steps closer to your business goals!
“Effective, professional and friendly business consulting is hard to find in a field driven by buzz words and jargon. Not with CCJM Consulting Ltd, a venture floated by Ariane Eva Morin, a veteran of the startup / small business industry.


You can also Download our FREE Fearless Networker Checklist With the CCJM Fearless Networker Checklist, feel more confident and in control getting ready to network and enjoy it! 


photo
Ariane Eva Morin
Transformative Leader & Startup/SmallBusiness Expert at  CCJM Consulting Ltd
info@ccjmconsulting.com 
www.ccjmconsulting.com 



-- 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the difference between a blog and a newsletter?

What is the difference between a blog and a newsletter? Blogging and newsletters are two effective online marketing tools that business owners can use to reach out to their audiences. However, many people are not sure what the difference between a blog and a newsletter is. In this blog post, we will explore the differences between blogs and newsletters and discuss which one is right for your business.  Blogs are generally used to share longer pieces of content, while newsletters typically contain shorter, more curated pieces of information. Blogs allow you to share your thoughts and ideas with your audience in-depth, while newsletters give you the opportunity to share links to your content as well as news and updates about your company.  Ultimately, the best tool for reaching your target audience depends on what type of content you want to share. To recap: 1. Newsletters are typically sent out monthly or bi-monthly, while blogs are updated more frequently 2. Newsletters usually contain

this coming year 2020 "Create your own path"

this coming year  2020  "Create your own path"  Read the 7 yearly reflections  from Ariane Director & FOUnder of CCJM consulting & The Gaia network As it’s nearly the end of the year 2019, reflection-time sets in. Looking back can be very useful in many ways. As it’s nearly the end of the year 2019, reflection-time sets in. Looking back can be very useful in many ways. This is may take different forms such as taking time to look at what has worked and what hasn’t in ones life and look how you would do or have done things differently. Look back at my life and my professional experiences, these are some important life changing lessons I have learnt I would like to share: 1-Dream big: Listen to your favourite online mentors. Stay away from people who did not make it and who are trying to discourage you from trying. Stay away from people limited by their own self-limitation beliefs or negative behaviours. Be aware that although some people ap

Be heard Be seen & Be Calm_video replay

Last month, we had a powerhouse team of small biz experts delivering a series of live presentations helping small business owners get heard, seen and stay calm running a small business in these challenging times. Watch the replay on our youtube channel https://youtu.be/P9FKdor80XA. An hour simply packed with amazing tips to be heard, be seen and stay calm while running your small business in these challenging times! You don't want to miss this! Enjoy this video replay. LIKE - SHARE - COMMENT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ✅ THANKS FOR WATCHING! www.ccjmconsulting.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #TBT #THROWBACKTHURSDAY #CCJM #STARTUPEXPERT #SMALLBIZ #CCJMBIZCONSULTING